Online Classroom Batches Preferred
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 1Hr - 1:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 3hr - 3:30Hrs) / Per Session
(Class 4:30Hr - 5:00Hrs) / Per Session
No Interest Financing start at ₹ 5000 / month
Digital Marketing Online Training Overview
In Our digital marketing training, we completely train the applicant in internet marketing because they are the best way of marketing themselves in the world online. Marketing has always been the best strategy for making the brand known to customers. Marketing has now advanced to a new stage with its connection to the digital channel. We have begun the training in digital marketing Where we foster professional development and information sharing.
Digital Marketing Training will:
- The central objective of the courses is to support digital marketing applicants, such as customers, company owners, and analysts, from a range of perspectives.
- Digital Marketing is the way that consumers can now satisfy their requirements with the perfect potential services or product suppliers.
- Formal hands-on training is offered. You can contact our consultants directly if you wish to follow our Digital Marketing Course in Anna Nagar.
- For marketers, industry leaders, and company owners, we also provide complete digital marketing training in Anna Nagar.
- Digital marketing stresses the importance of training specialized technologies in digital marketing.
Top Skills You Will Gain
- Google Analytics
- Meet Edgar, HootSuite
- Uber Suggest
- Google Keyword Planner
- Canva, Animoto, Basecamp, Slack
- Leadpages, OptimizePress
- SEMrush, Hubspot
- Google Adwords, Mailchimp
Digital Marketing Course Key Features 100% Money Back Guarantee
5 Weeks TrainingFor Become a Expert
Certificate of TrainingFrom Industry Digital Marketing Experts
Beginner FriendlyNo Prior Knowledge Required
Build 3+ ProjectsFor Hands-on Practices
Lifetime AccessTo Self-placed Learning
Placement AssistanceTo Build Your Career
Top Companies Placement
Annual SalaryHiring Companies
Digital Marketing Course Curriculam
Digital marketing allows you to market your products and services using digital technologies, mainly on the internet. Professional are worked through in the digital marketing Industry for 11+ years . Digital Marketing Trainer eager to trained job seeking professionals , entrepreneurs , students & others about various aspects of Digital Marketing .
Candidates should have basic computer skills and be comfortable navigating online.
Syllabus of Digital Marketing Course in Anna Nagar Download syllabus
- What is Inbound Marketing?
- Inbound Marketing strategy?
- Inbound Marketing Vs Outbound Marketing
- Digital Marketing Role in Inbound Marketing
- Introduction to online digital marketing
- Importance of digital marketing
- How internet marketing works?
- Traditional Vs. Digital Marketing
- Significance of online marketing in real world
- Increasing visibility
- Visitors’ engagement
- Bringing targeted traffic
- Lead generation
- Converting leads
- Performance evaluation
- Understanding internet and websites
- Domain names and extensions
- Web server and its types
- What is web hosting?
- Types of websites – dynamic & static
- Planning and conceptualization of a website
- Understanding the web pages, its structure and navigation
- Making a blueprint of the website
- Word Press Website?
- Install Word Press Theme?
- Create Page
- Create Post
- SEO Plug-in
- Tag Manager Plug-in
- What is Google Trends
- How Use Google Trends
- Trends and Analysis
- Market research
- Keyword research and analysis
- SWOT analysis of a website
- Types of keywords
- Tools used for keyword research
- Localized keyword research
- Competitor website analysis
- Choosing right keywords to the project
- Introduction to Search Engine Optimization
- How Search Engine works?
- SEO fundamentals & concepts
- Understanding the SERP
- Meta data optimization
- URL optimization
- Internal linking
- 301 Redirection
- 404 error pages
- Canonical implementation
- H1, H2, H3 tags optimization
- Image optimization
- Optimize SEO content
- Check for copyscape content
- Landing Page optimization
- No-Follow and Do-Follow
- Indexing and Caching
- Creating XML Sitemap
- Creating Robot.txt
- HTML validation using W3C
- Google webmaster tool & website verification
- And much more on-page techniques
- Link building tips & techniques
- Difference between white hat and black hat SEO
- Page rank, Alexa rank, domain authority, backlinks
- Do’s & don’ts in link building
- Link acquisition techniques
- Directory submission
- Social bookmarking submission
- Search engine submission
- Web 2.0 submission
- Article submission
- Press release submission
- Forum submission
- PPT submission
- PDF submission
- Classified submission
- Business listing
- Blog commenting
- Google Panda, Penguin, Humming bird algorithm
- How to recover your website from Google penalties
- Webmaster and analytics tools
- Competitor website analysis and backlinks building
- SEO tools for website analysis and optimization
- Backlinks tracking, monitoring and reporting
- Introduction to social media marketing
- Understanding the past and present
- How social media can influence marketing strategies?
- What is viral marketing and its significance in current world?
- Introduction to Social media networks
- Types of social media websites
- Social Media Optimization concepts
- Facebook Page, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest,
- Instagram Optimization
- Hashtags and Mentions
- Image optimization and networking
- Mico Blogs for Businesses
- Brand Building
- Promoting Brand Awareness
- Brand Building Tools & Apps
- Positive Negative Brand Building
- Rebuilding Brand Image
- Intro to Content marketing and management
- Writing compelling content
- Keyword research
- Unique ways to write eye-catchy content
- Template creation for content
- Optimizing content for search engine
- Content distribution to increase traffic & sales
- What is blogging?
- What is AdSense program?
- How to earn money through blogging?
- Tricks to get AdSense approved by Google
- Google AdSense account setup and integrating with analytics
- Placing ad codes on blog or website
- Alternative Ads websites that can earn you money
- Google AdWords fundamentals
- Landing page optimization
- Set-up PPC Campaign
- Google AdWords account structure
- PPC campaign navigation
- How to set up PPC campaign
- Single Account Vs My Client Center (MCC) Account
- What is Click-through-Rates (CTRs), Impression, Conversion?
- Quality score and its importance
- What is tracking code?
- What is keyword research?
- Analyze competitors’ keywords
- Creating campaign, Ad group, Ads, Keywords Geo targeting for Ads Bidding Billing
- Google AdWords Editor
- Introduction to Web Analytics
- Google and Bing Analytics
- Integrating website with analytics
- Setting up goals & tracking traffic and conversions
- Cookies tracking, eCommerce tracking
- Exit rate Vs. bounce rate
- Setting up funnels in goals
- Integrating AdWords and analytics
- account and its benefits
- Measuring performance of marketing campaigns
- What is link tagging and how to set up?
- Filters and segments
- Customized reports
- Monitoring traffic sources and behaviour
- Conversions tracking and reporting
- Importance of mobile marketing in current scenario
- Fundaments of mobile marketing
- Forms of mobile marketing
- Geo-targeting campaigns for mobile users
- Measuring and managing campaign
- App & Web - Mobile advertising
- Content marketing
- Mobile targeting and segmentation
- SMS marketing
- Case Studies on App advertising
- What is Email Marketing?
- Importance of Email Marketing
- Popular Email Marketing Software’s
- Email Marketing Goals
- Introduction to Mail Chimp
- Mail Chimp pricing structure
- Account setup and settings
- Email marketing strategy
- Creating a Subscriber List
- Integration of Forms in Site
- Import subscribers in list
- Types of Email marketing campaigns
- Creating an Email Campaign
- What is Newsletter
- Design a Newsletter
- Marketing Automation
- Importance of video marketing
- Understanding video campaigns
- YouTube marketing (Video Ads)
- Types of YouTube Ads
- In-display and In-stream ads
- Using YouTube for businesses
- Developing YouTube marketing strategies
- Video Ad groups
- Targeting options
- Understanding bid strategies
- Bringing visitors to your website via YouTube videos
- Fundamentals of Affiliate marketing
- How people are earning millions of dollars via affiliate marketing?
- Changes in marketing industry over the years
- Ways to do affiliate marketing
- Live examples of how affiliate marketers earn money online
- How to get approved from affiliate agencies?
- Getting approval from commission junction
- Google places optimization
- NAP (Name Address Place)
- Using H card
- Local SEO
+91 909 279 9991
Request for Information
TOP Google & SEO Tools
Google Keyword Planner, SEMrush, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Google Ads, google search console, DeepCrawl and etc.
SEO Campaign Increase Sales & Revenue
To learn Practically how to make website visibility on top of the search engines, for all Business Related Keywords to the website, increase sales and revenue.
Social Media Strategies for Online Shopping Cart
Today’s advanced digital marketing strategies revolve around remarketing and retargeting. Remarketing is a way to connect with the users who previously interLearnoVitad with your website.
- Mock interviews by Learnovita give you the platform to prepare, practice and experience the real-life job interview. Familiarizing yourself with the interview environment beforehand in a relaxed and stress-free environment gives you an edge over your peers.
- In our mock interviews will be conducted by industry best Digital Matketing Course in Anna Nagar experts with an average experience of 7+ years. So you’re sure to improve your chances of getting hired!
How Learnovita Mock Interview Works?
Request for Information
Digital Matketing Course Objectives
- You Get Hands-on Experience with Industry Projects, Hackathons & lab sessions which can assist you to create your Project Portfolio.
- Yes, Career progression opportunities for individuals who become Digital Marketer are excellent. A Digital Marketer can take up multiple roles and use various digital channels such as digital advertising, social media, email marketing, blog content, etc., to reach out to the customers. For each digital channel, a digital marketer focuses on a unique objective to measure the company's performance across channels.
The whole program is meant professionally to assist students in learning the step-by-step process of digital marketing.
- Designing and managing website, content planning.
- How to rank your website in Google’s top search results.
- Of course yes, if you'd apply the principles and practices taught within the class with a suggested SEO plan, you'd cause online success needless to say.
- Owning an internet site isn't mandatory but having one may be a plus point. So, in most of the cases, students create their own website/blog within the class and learn by implementing strategies thereon.
- No, Just basic Computer knowledge is enough. Just a passion for learning cutting-edge Digital Marketing Techniques from Advance Digital Marketing Course.
- Yes, you'd be awarded with certificate in Digital Marketing after clearing assessment exam and completing the course.
After this Digital Matketing Training, the significant areas where you excel are as follows:
- Increase in Sales. Increasing sales or leads is a top-level digital marketing objective for many businesses because it
- Improves revenues and is easy to measure
- Improve conversion rate
- Percentage of return visitors
- Organic traffic volumes
- Reduce bounce rate
- No. you would like some basic understanding of HTML, Website Functionality, and Hosting & Internet. All we teach in our class.
- You don’t require English communication skills. But you want to be comfortable in reading and writing English.
Exam & Certification
At LearnoVita, You Can Enroll in Either the instructor-led Digital Marketing Online Course, Classroom Training or Online Self-Paced Training.
Digital Marketing Online Training / Class Room:
- Participate and Complete One batch of Digital Matketing Course Course
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
Digital Marketing Online Self-learning:
- Complete 85% of the Digital Marketing Certification Training
- Successful completion and evaluation of any one of the given projects
- Honestly Yes, LearnoVita Provide 1 Set of Practice test as part of Your Digital Marketing Certification Course in Anna Nagar. It helps you to prepare for the actual Digital Marketing Certification Training exam. You can try this free Digital Marketing Fundamentals Practice Test to Understand the Various type of tests that are Comes Under the Parts of Course Curriculum at LearnoVita.
These are the Different Kinds of Certification levels that was Structured under the Google Digital Marketing Certification Path.
- Google Analytics IQ Certification
- Hootsuite Social Marketing Certification
- Google Ads Marketing Certification
- HubSpot Content Marketing Certification
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Certification by Digital Garage
- YouTube Certification
- Inbound Marketing Certification by HubSpot
- Facebook BluePrint Certification
- Learn About the Certification Paths.
- Refer and Read Recommended Books Depending on Which Exam you are Going to Take up.
- Join LernoVita Digital Marketing Certification Training in Anna Nagar That Gives you a High Chance to interact with your Subject Expert Instructors and fellow Aspirants Preparing for Certifications.
- Solve Sample Tests that would help you to Increase the Speed needed for attempting the exam and also helps for Agile Thinking.
Pranav SrinivasSoftware Testing, Capgemini
Digital Marketing Course FAQ's
- LearnoVita Best Digital Matketing Course in Anna Nagar will assist the job seekers to Seek, Connect & Succeed and delight the employers with the perfect candidates.
- On Successfully Completing a Career Course from LearnoVita Best Digital Marketing Course in Anna Nagar, you Could be Eligible for Job Placement Assistance.
- 100% Placement Assistance* - We have strong relationship with over 650+ Top MNCs, When a student completes his/ her course successfully, LearnoVita Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with Major Companies like Oracle, HP, Wipro, Accenture, Google, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, CTS, TCS, HCL, Infosys, MindTree and MPhasis etc...
- LearnoVita is the Legend in offering placement to the students. Please visit our Placed Students's List on our website.
- More than 5400+ students placed in last year in India & Globally.
- LearnoVita is the Best Digital Matketing Course Institute in Anna Nagar Offers mock interviews, presentation skills to prepare students to face a challenging interview situation with ease.
- 85% percent placement record
- Our Placement Cell support you till you get placed in better MNC
- Please Visit Your Student's Portal | Here FREE Lifetime Online Student Portal help you to access the Job Openings, Study Materials, Videos, Recorded Section & Top MNC interview Questions
- LearnoVita Certification is Accredited by all major Global Companies around the World.
- LearnoVita is the unique Authorized Oracle Partner, Authorized Microsoft Partner, Authorized Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorized PSI Exam Center, Authorized Partner Of AWS and National Institute of Education (nie) Singapore
- Also, LearnoVita Technical Experts Help's People Who Want to Clear the National Authorized Certificate in Specialized IT Domain.
- LearnoVita is offering you the most updated Digital Marketing certification training in Anna Nagar, relevant, and high-value real-world projects as part of the training program.
- All training comes with multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills, learning, and practical knowledge, making you completely industry-ready.
- You will work on highly exciting projects in the domains of high technology, ecommerce, marketing, sales, networking, banking, insurance, etc.
- After completing the projects successfully, your skills will be equal to 6 months of rigorous industry experience.
- We will reschedule the Digital Marketing classes in Anna Nagar as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities.
- View the class presentation and recordings that are available for online viewing.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.